Sunday, May 3, 2009

Staying Connected



While checking out ASCD on Twitter, I began to follow several other links for topics that seemed to be of interest to me. I stumbled across a twitter for principals. I followed another link to The Practical Principal which included several wikis, but one dedicated to new principals. While reading this it occurred to me that there are many principals and fellow administrators who embrace learning the way I do.

Learning to Collaborate is a blog all about sharing. If we do not "work on the work" together, we will never find the answer. Only talking to those who you work with or around can become incestuous. Take the time...reach out to those in other areas, from other states, from other countries and let's figure out,TOGETHER, how to reach our children.

Follow me on twitter and see who I follow. Our connection is necessary. Collaboration is not just a good thing; it's a requirement.

No comments: