Saturday, September 3, 2011

My time is now

From googledocs, to Twitter to Facebook to regular emails...I have found it hard to keep up. However, I feel this is a year that will be history in the making...it's important enough to capture.

Just to catch you up, our school system has opted to transfer academic control our school to an educational management company, Educational Directions. While the transition has been a quick one, it has been rather smooth. With only 2 weeks in we still have a few wrinkles to press out but all in all we are ready to roll.

With yet another year at Andrew Jackson High School it is obvious to see the foundation has been laid and is rather securely set. With this being year four, I have suceesfully ushered a group of ninth graders through to their senior year. I know them all and they know me...they are my children. With year four families are connecting me to Andrew Jackson and feel comfortable with our process and plan......this will be a great year.

No comments: